Thursday, May 3, 2012

The photography

I choose this topic, because a think is very interesting. This is the art, science and practice of creating durable images. In a personal way, I'm not a photographer fond or less profesional, but I want write about pictures. In my life the thing of pictures are very important and part of my life, because the pictures give me the possibility of remember and saves my memories that I think are important, and I can have in paper or images in the computers, and that, is a great opportunity , no for me only, as well for my family or friends, until to future for my family The pictures or images as I can take by any camera, and than capture any moment in my life, that is the charm of photograpy for me, the pictures I most like are in black and white, Why? I dont know, but make me feel something especial.

No comments:

Post a Comment