Thursday, June 14, 2012

The Sports

Hi everybody. Today I will talk about the sports, and the importance that have. I chose this topic because for the contingency for the Olympics games, and this year is place in London city. I want to talk about the importance that I believe the sport have to the life. I think to do a sport everyday, is important for the healthy and the body. These are reality and exist a lot of studies to prove that. We can to do sport in different forms, like for entertainment or competition, but in anyway the sport are beneficial to us. Are many sports to practice or play, like basketball, soccer, ice hockey or field hockey, volleyball, swimming, tennis, ping pong, rugby, etc. These are the most traditional, but exist a lot of others. In my personal life I practiced sports since always, since I was very little, because I've had the luck to go a school that in there teached me almost all the traditional sports. And in there I started practiced volleyball, since I was eight years old. And in the present I'm playing for the university in the team of chemical, because my career dont have team.

No comments:

Post a Comment